YAY!!! Congratulations :) that is such good news!!(btw, how did you type those little hearts??)
So excited for you!!
Thanks! We are stoked! I went out and got lots of pink things that make me smile! Jess- you type &+hearts+; -That is the code. If I type it all together w/o the +'s it makes the heart. :)
Yeah that is so exciting!! Love the name! You are going to have so much fun with a girl!!
YAY!!! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeletethat is such good news!!
(btw, how did you type those little hearts??)
So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are stoked! I went out and got lots of pink things that make me smile! Jess- you type &+hearts+; -That is the code. If I type it all together w/o the +'s it makes the heart. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah that is so exciting!! Love the name! You are going to have so much fun with a girl!!
ReplyDelete