Look how lovely my little sister is! We will be seeing that baby around 9 am Monday morning!I got one project done. I wanted to at least finish these before the move. Since Johnny and I will be leaving Tulsa for Paris, TX to be with my sister as she is having a scheduled cesarean with her first little boy, I decided the sewing projects will come with me to Paris and the painting one's should go in boxes for now :) We will be in Paris at least a week and maybe longer so hopefully I will get lots of sewing done! Here are the finished products for Johnny's wall. I may touch up paint them a little later but they look wall worthy for now :)



Congrats in advance to your sister! Glad you can be there with her!! ok, so please, please, please tell me how you did those car canvases?? could you post a tutorial or email me how you did them? I LOVE THEM!! Josiah would go bonkers for something like that, but I don't even know where to start!?
ReplyDelete