Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling Really Crafty..

I guess that happens when you go through the archives of Ashley Campbell's blog :)
http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/about-me/
(I'm not sure how to just make it a link to click on, but that's how you can find her!)
I am working on a few projects right now... I'll post pictures as they come together.

1. I opted to make the crib bedding and room accessories for Kaitlyn's new room. I just couldn't find anything out in the stores right now that I really liked. It took a few weeks but I have completed the fabric scheme. This is them below. We will see how it all comes together in the coming weeks :)


2. I am painting a large canvas print for Kaitlyn's new room in the same color scheme. It's rather large, the largest I have ever tried to paint so I'm not sure how long it will take to complete.

3. I am using one of Ashley C's idea's for some canvas wall art for Johnny's room too. Here are her creations:
http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2010/01/13/diy-paper-bird-painting/

-Johnny's will be boyish cars :)

4. There will be dresses and tutu's in the future crafting plans but for now my focus will remain on the above 3 :)

On a side note, I ordered this canvas print of Johnny soon after our spring shoot and we have just received it in the mail and I ADORE it! I'm not sure where it's home will be but I want to get/make a black easel it's size for display :D

Here is a 22 week Belly Shot too ♥



2 comments:

  1. Love this new addition to your blog...you do a super great job! How big is the canvas print of Johnny picking at a blade of grass...I've loved that one since I first laid eye on it. You're looking more and more pregnant Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I admire your craftiness...can't wait to see the finished products :)

    ReplyDelete