John's Best Friends growing up are more like brother's to him and even though the distance and time inbetween visit's, it's as if nothing changed. I love it! They are both great Uncles and they adored Johnny. We also got to meet Hailey! Dustin and Sara had her 2 months after Johnny was born sothey are ver close in age. I can't wait to see them grow up together. I told Brandon that they'll either be Best Buds or Husband and Wife one day haha! We miss you all already! Can't wait to see you guys again this Summer!
Johnny is getting so big. I love to see his interaction with other babies! You can see how big he is here next to Hailey!
Yeah, Johnny that's called the 'death stare' meaning, back of Jack! LOL. This is a good picture of all of them. Brandon needs one now!



It's totally obvious these two have "eyes" for one another - now that is starting off at a very young age, making "passes" at that little doll... She knows handsome when she sees it, for sure! In 16 years, you two Daddies need to be on the watch for these two! How cute is this? They sure are intrigued with "that other baby"...
ReplyDelete