I'm really not sure if there will be sound to this video. Never the less, you can see in the video that he is getting really big and very alert. He is sitting up beautifully and Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him! He is VERY close to crawling right now. His 'Army Crawl' has become more advanced now and he lifts his body the lunge forward now. It's really cute. What's not so cute though is making his way ever so fast for Mommy to the Cheeze-it box by the couch, next thing I new he was swimming in Cheeze-its and allowing Buddy a snack! I guess I had better watch out and kid proofing the apartment would be a could idea at this point.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ohhhhh pooey! No sound? But we can just imagine that part of the phone call last night was going on when this video was being shot. I've played this one 3 or 4 times, just to get the scenes of him jerking around on his doggie, and laughing so big time!
ReplyDeleteWhen #2 comes along, you will have your hands full, just to keep up with all the photography on you've done on Johnny - not that I'm complaining, mind you. But it is a notorious complaint that babies #2, #3, etc. tend to get neglected in the picture taking business. I know that did happen with us. Sadly, we regret those omissions, I must say. I did do a lot of slides when Keith was a baby - but we have very few professional photos, compared with David and Kathy. You can't go back and have a "do over".