We have been super busy this last month, getting school in order and settling into our new place. People ask how we like our new place and the song Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood comes to mind every time! We are comfortable with the road we are traveling but less comfortable with this particular stage we are in. I suppose we are going through much different stages then others around us because we are so young with kids trying to finish our degree's. It certainly isn't easy but eventually we'll make it :)
We have not been successful in finding a church yet but we are still very optimistic and are trying a new one this Sunday. The churches in OKC are usually very big and even more baptist and we just aren't comfortable with that. I hope to get plugged in somewhere soon but we need to find the right church first.
We have not seen our handsome nephew since leaving TX a few weeks ago so pictures are our only vice in that area. He is already getting so big and he is only a month old!

Johnny has been extra "lovey" the past few weeks and Buddy gets an awful lot of hugs these days!
We often find Johnny under our bed with Buddy and a handful of toys to keep them both company. :)
Johnny is getting so big and doing a lot of Big Boy things, including eating a cheeseburger the Big Boy way!
We spend a lot of time at the pool, it is SO hot and humid here in OKC. The pool is nice to have :)
I have been doing a lot of sewing over the last couple weeks but I thought it was time for a break from the thread and needles to paint something for my grandmother who has long been asking for something. She will see it when she comes out in July for her visit but until then John will likely have it up on a wall somewhere :)



are you in montclair parc? those look just like the apartments we stayed in during Jason's first year of med school!
ReplyDeleteNo we are in Legacy Crossing. I like the actual apartment but the area isn't the best so we just dont like to venture outside a whole lot.. We plan to move to a better area after our lease is up. It's hard to know where the good and worse areas are when you've never lived there before.
ReplyDeleteJohnny is getting so big!! That picture with the hamburger is too funny. Hope you are feeling good!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie! I'm taking it one day at a time. I have decided I really dont like pregnancy! lol.
ReplyDelete