Friday, March 19, 2010

A walk down memory lane...

I was going through the closet in preparation for our move next weekend and I stumbled across my art portfolio and decided it was time for a trip down memory lane. Here is some of my artwork from the past. Enjoy!

I painted this pink flower for a friend

I painted this orange flower for another friend

This was a still life in a drawing class

This was a morphing project, I had to find and object and morph it into an animal

This was a charcoal still life, took a long time.

These were white objects, also done in charcoal.



This is a stippling still life project. Its made up of dots from a fine point Sharpie, this was by far the most time consuming of all my projects from this class. I think I spent an estimated 39 hours or so on it. The basic outlines were pencil but all the shading was from staring at the still life.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to see you at least showing your art projects; keep up the good work, between school, Johnny, homework, Johnny, more school & more homework...always Johnny, and John, of course!

    ReplyDelete