Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thing 1 and Thing 2

They are already buds, soon they'll be best buds! We have made friends with the Vinning's and we are so excited to be spending so much time with them lately. Tyler and Madison have been married a year today, go them! Their adorable little man is Caden. He is 5 days younger than Johnny. Madison was 11 days past her due date and I was 2 weeks early. Funny how that works out! Madison and I met on CafeMom a little over a year ago. Neither of us logged onto CafeMom frequently at all so our conversations would span months at a time. Finally we added each other on Facebook, (thank God for Facebook huh?) and since then have become fast friends. Our kiddo's love to play together! It's going to be a great relationship. I'm sure you all will be seeing more of these two together soon!

Johnny and Cade going into Sam's Club

Playing with cars

This was the 100 or so try to get both of them looking lol

Vroom Vroom

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment